Zapier is a product that allows end users to integrate the web applications they use and automate workflows. You can use Zapier for many different integrations with your Sweep&Go account.
- Common use cases include but are not limited to:
- Communication/Remarketing (Example: Mailchimp)
- Reviews Automation: (Example: Get More Reviews, Nice Job, Local Siren)
- White Label / Branding (Example: Overwrite default cleanup notifications)
- Communication / Ticketing System (Example: Help Scout, Zen Desk, Slack)
- Zapier account (Starter Plan or Higher)
- Sweep&Go (POOfessional plan)
You may use Zapier to listen to Sweep&Go webhooks and transfer the data from Sweep&Go to other applications.
Please follow these instructions to read Sweep&Go webhook using Zapier:
Step #1: Create new “Zap” and Zapier Webhook URL
You will be asked to choose a trigger, in our case, you need to search for “Webhooks by Zapier”
You will be prompted to webhooks setup screen, for Event select “Catch Hook” and move to Test trigger where you should see you webhook URL that Zapier generated for you
Step #2: Add Zapier Webhook URL to your Open API interface
In your Sweep&Go account, go to Settings > Open API
Click Generate New Token
1 – Enter Webhook URL provided by Zapier
2 – Enter Events that you want to listen to on this webhook. (If you are following a specific tutorial from Sweep&Go website, there is a note what event you should be using).
Step #3: Test Trigger in Zapier
After you successfully read a Sweep&Go webhook, your next steps will be to add an application to your zap and test and publish your zap. Example: See Add new recurring client to Mailchimp list via Zapier